- Vegetable rice milk : used in Asia since antiquity for its highly nourishing properties, rice milk softens the hair fiber and gives shine to the hair.
- Ylang ylang essential oil: this bewitchingly scented essential oil regulates both deficiencies and excess sebum secretion in the scalp. Very moisturizing, it brings strength and shine to the hair.
- Geranium essential oil: rich in purifying active ingredients, geranium oil has stimulating properties that energize the blood circulation of the scalp to give more vitality to the hair.
- Lemon essential oil: the cleansing and toning properties of lemon essential oil protect the scalp from irritation and itching. By tightening the scales of the hair, it also helps to make them less brittle and more shiny.
- Bioecolia ® : Obtained from the enzymatic synthesis of natural sugars, this prebiotic rebalances the cutaneous flora of the scalp by fighting harmful bacteria and promoting protective bacteria. The latter can thus fulfill their defense function and preserve the epidermal barrier of the scalp over the long term.
How to use it?
In daily application or 2 to 3 times a week:
- Before application, brush the still dry hair to detangle it, eliminate impurities and amplify the action of the shampoo
Apply the product on very wet hair then spread over the whole of the hair starting with the nape of the neck.
Gently massage with your fingertips to make the foam rise
Rinse thoroughly with water